Getting to Don Mueang Airport
Getting to Donmueang Airport
There are many ways to get to Donmueang Airport. It depends on each person convenience so selecting the one which suit you as the following.
- Personal Car : This is the most convenient way to get to Donmueang Airport. The most convenient route is Vibhavadi road from the central bangkok. Anyway, passengers should reserve time for traffic congestion. There are 2 expedient route to get here quickly as followed.
1. Donmueang Tollway is the best way to get to Donmueang Airport and there is the direct way to terminal conveniently. Moreover, this tollroad is connected with Srirat and Chaloem Maha Nakhon Expressway as well.
2. Follow Phahon Yothin route then drive parallel with Vibhavadi Rangsit road. This way guide passenger to behind of Donmueang Airport, it can be separated in to 2 following ways to get into the airport. Firstly, Lak si interjunction and secondly on the Chandrubeksa road. Nevertheless, this route proper for passengers who drive personal car to the airport
- Public Bus This transportation is a good choice for tourists because it is very convenient and save cost. Moreover, tourists also can enjoy city view on the way to Airport. For more information, click here!
- Taxi : This an alternative option for the passengers who are in the rush hour, passengers with many belongings, family group. The option is able to answer passenger’s requirement perfectly.
- Limousine : Another convenient way to Donmueang Airport, the passenger can reserve the limousine online 7/24 hours to check travel date, time, limousine types by themselves. For more information click here.
However, whatever ways you choose, you must spare time for the traffic jam and make sure that you will arrive the airport at least 1 hour and half in advance before boarding time.
"Travel Guide Book Bangkok" download for Free here.
Getting to Bangkok Downtown
Dongmueang Airport is the first airport of Thailand. However, when passengers increase, Suvarnabhumi Airport was built for spreading out the crowed people from Donmueang airport. Nowadays, Donmueang Airport becomes main domestic airport on the other hand Suvarnabhumi Airport service by focusing on International flight.
Recommended transportations to Bangkok attractions
- From Don Mueang Airport to Sanam Luang around 30 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Victory Monument around 22 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Chatuchak (Mochit) around 16 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Ari around 14 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Ekkamai around 30 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Wat Phra Kaew around 30 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Saphan Phut around 27 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Hua Lamphong around 26 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Lumphini Park around 26 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Khao San Road around 30 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Yaowarat around 26 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Future Park around 15 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya around 154 kilometers
- From Don Mueang Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport around 37 kilometers
For the budget travelers, the public transportations around the airport may be the best option to the city with a reasonable cost. Furthermore, both of Thai and foreign tourists also can enjoy with view on the way go and back to Donmueang Airport. Besides, there is Donmueang - Suvarnabhumi shuttle bus free service for passengers who would like to connect their flight as well.
Moreover, you are able to book other transportations such as train, ferry, bus, van and flight ticket as appeared below